- When was your company founded?
- It was founded in October 1990. For details, please see Our History & Award-winning records.
- When was your stock listed on the stock market?
- Our stock was listed in August 2001.
- What is your company name derived from?
- It is derived from the Latin word septem, which means seven. We are closely related to seven. For example, we launched the company by seven members and we wish to have our seven subsidiaries listed on the stock market in the future.
About our stock
- What is your securities code?
- It is 4293.
- What stock market is your stock traded on?
- It is traded on the JASDAQ market.
- How many shares constitute a share unit?
- 100 shares.
- Do you have a preferential treatment program for shareholders?
- At the moment, we have no such program.
- What is your stock price at present?
- The Stock Price Information page of our website displays our latest stock price.
- How many shares of treasury stock does your company own?
- We owned 10,724,240 shares as of September 30, 2019.
About financial results and financial affairs
- What are your latest financial results?
- Please refer to the Financial Report . For full year financial data , please see the Financial Position and Performance.
- What is your earnings forecast?
- Please see Business Results for your desired period, available on the Financial Results Briefing.
- Can we see a long-term trend in your financial results?
- Please download the excel file from the Performance Highlights page in the Financial Position and Performance section.
- What is your book closing date?
- It is September 30 each year.
- Can the financial results briefing session be viewed in the form of a video?
- Please see Financial Results Briefing.
- What are the criteria for eligibility for dividends?
- We will pay dividends to shareholders registered on the shareholder registry as of September 30 each year.