Details of Procedure for Demand for Disclosure etc. of Personal Information
The details of procedure for Demand for Disclosure etc. of personal information are as follows.
1. How to Make a Request
(1) Send an e-mail to Privacy Consultation Desk (email@example.com) to receive a Demand for Disclosure etc. request form from the Company.
(2) Then please prepare and send the necessary documents specified on the next section by mail (registered mail).
(Note) You are unable to visit our office to make a request.
2. Necessary Documents, Etc.
(1) Demand for Disclosure etc. request form
Request form prescribed by the Company (Please fill in items inside the bold frame.)
(2) Identification documents
(i) If Principal makes a request
Please submit one of the following where the person’s name and current address are stated as identification documents.
a. A copy of your driver’s license (If your name or address has changed, submit a copy of the back side.)
b. A copy of your passport (copies of the pages where the name and address are written and the photograph is attached)
c. A copy of your residence card (If your name or address has changed, submit a copy of the backside.)
d. A copy of your special permanent resident certificate (If your name or address has changed, submit a copy of the back side.)
e. A copy of your health insurance certificate and an original of resident record(within three months from the issuance; information about your registered domicile is not necessary) or an original of registered seal certificate
(ii) If an agent for Principal (the “Agent”)makes a request
a. Any one of (i) a to (i) e for Principal (identification documents for Principal)
b. Any one of (i) a to (i) e for the Agent (identification documents for the Agent)
c. Documents that are proof of the Agent relationship
・ If the Agent is a statutory representative: A certified copy of the family register or a copy of resident record where both Principal and the Agent are stated and their relationship is shown (within three months of the issuance; information about your registered domicile is not necessary).
・ If the Agent is a privately appointed agent: The power of attorney (the signature of Principal and his or her registered seal) and the registered seal certificate of the registered seal that is affixed to the power of attorney
(3) If the notification of the purpose of utilizing Personal Information and disclosure of Personal Information is requested, a fee of 800 yen (including tax) needs to be paid.
Please enclose a postal fixed-amount money order with the necessary documents.
Information Security Bureau
SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower 30F
8-17-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-6130
(1) If the submitted documents have any deficiencies, such as missed items and blurred identification documents, we will return the submitted documents to the address stated on the request form.
(2) We may be unable to respond to the request because a response would violate laws and regulations or due to other reasons.
(3) Our response to a Demand for Disclosure etc. of Personal Information will be sent in writing to the address of the requester (if the requester is an agent, the address of the agent) stated in the Demand for Disclosure etc. request form.
(4) The Demand for Disclosure etc. request form and other documents submitted for a Demand for Disclosure etc. of Personal Information will not be returned. We will store submitted request forms and other documents at the Company for the necessary periods and will then discard them. The same will apply when the deletion of Personal Information is requested and the Company deletes the Personal Information.
This English translation is for reference purposes only and not a legally definitive translation of the original Japanese texts. In the event a difference arises regarding the meaning herein, the original Japanese version shall prevail as the official authoritative version.